Lead Shift Supervisor - Residential Services
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working with autism and/or related disorders/working knowledge of ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis).
- Strong leadership/supervisory skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Fully Vaccinated.
Hours: The position is a 40 hour, 5 day a week non-exempt position. Hours include a combination of day, night and weekend hours.
Reports to: Residence Manager
HIPAA Security Level Access-Level B- Access to data specific to workload or scope of supervision, and of data transferred from directly supervised staff.
Overall, the Lead Shift Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Residence Manager in ensuring the effective operation of their assigned residence. This includes, but might not be limited to the following:
- Provide supervision to/model professionalism for direct support staff.
- Understand each of the participant’s needs and special alerts, and the implementation of their behavior goal plans.
- Be certified in SCIP-R, AMAP, First Aid and CPR in accordance with Eden II Policies and Procedures. Successfully complete Supervisory and New Hire training.
- Ensure that fire safety and emergency procedures are carried out in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Ensure that direct support staff complete necessary household tasks. These include meal preparation, cleaning, laundry, shopping and minor household repairs.
- Ensure that the house is clean and well maintained.
- Ensure all necessary supplies are available at all times (food, household and hygiene supplies). Delegate retrieval of supplies to appropriate staff when items are lacking.
- Inspect residence vehicles once monthly to ensure efficiency and cleanliness.
- Ensure that copies of program forms are in adequate supply.
- Ensure that billing and time sheets are updated on a bi-weekly basis.
- Log calls from the Overnight Call Log on a bi-weekly basis.
- Seek coverage for direct support staff to maintain adequate coverage for unforeseen call-outs or pre-approved time off.
- Perform direct support duties when necessary to ensure adequate staffing.
- Maintain communication with acting supervisor and managerial staff of daily events.
- Act as designee in the absence of the residence manager or QIDP.
- Attend trainings, conferences and meetings as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by Residence Manager.