Join Kamco Supply Corp., one of the largest suppliers of building materials in the tri-state area, with the potential of having a good career!
Competitive salary including paid vacation, health benefits, and 401k plan.
Processes orders for merchandise received by telephone, e-mail, or personally from customer or company employee
Four-year or Associate Degree Preferred
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares quotes for customers
- Receives and processes requests directly from customers (via telephone or email) for price quotations, product information/availability, customer orders, material returns, order changes/cancellations.
- Coordinates delivery and/or pick up of customer orders with dispatch and/or warehouse team. Communicates delivery/pick-up information to customers.
- Resolves customer complaints and problems in a timely fashion.
- Answers questions from customers regarding a product or directs them to the person who is able to assist them
- Provides support to the Outside Salesforce and at times may also serve as back-up to Outside Sales. Communicates important customer and/or project information to Outside Sales in a timely fashion
- Maintain technical working knowledge of all available Kamco product lines.
- Carry out other such duties as may be assigned or requested
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer proficiency (Internet, Microsoft Office, Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment