- Lead volunteer-based activities and programs that enrich the lives of Sunrise Assisted Living and Memory Care residents
- Collaborate with other Sunrise Department Coordinators and the Executive Director to develop and maintain relationships with local schools, businesses, and social organizations to establish an active network of volunteers and community resources
- Maintain a calendar of activities and events that provide a variety of resident and family-centered experiences
- Budget preparation and monitoring of expenses and financial statements to meet revenue and budget targets
- Leadership responsibilities include recruiting, hiring, coaching, and retaining a high performing employee team
- At least one year of job-related supervisory experience preferably in a senior living environment
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred
- Proven ability to train and motivate volunteers and fellow team members to provide the best in quality activity programming
- Maintain all appropriate state-level certifications or licenses such as CDL (commercial driver's license)
- Knowledge of local state and federal regulations pertaining to resident care and services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends to meet the needs of residents and fellow team members
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB), and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.