Statland Security Services is looking for a Security Systems Installer with some prior experience in the field.
- Installs, tests, and troubleshoots new CCTV, access control, intercom, and security systems.
- Ensures that systems are installed properly and on time in accordance with Statland's procedures and quality control standards.
- Communicate with Managers and/or Project Manager to resolve discrepancies or issues.
- Provides accurate documentation for completed work.
- Maintains assigned company-owned vehicles, tools, equipment, and proper inventory for vehicles.
- Communicates with customers, customer representatives, contractors, and Statland staff as necessary to install and test equipment.
- Experience installing access control, video systems, or other related electronic systems
- Mechanical aptitude and thorough knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Strong electronics knowledge/background (AC/DC theory, series, and parallel circuits, open/close loops) and ability and knowledge to use digital voltmeters.
- Basic knowledge of IP, Ethernet, and networking protocol, and Cat5 technologies.
- Experience and knowledge of door hardware, electric and mechanical locking devices.
Other Eligibility Requirements
- Must be willing to participate in and pass the company’s pre-employment screening process including a background investigation and drug screening.
- Must continue to maintain a safe driving record and valid driver’s license to fulfill the travel requirements of this position.