Full time. Monday through Friday.
Pay period is weekly.
Salary is $50,000 and up, depending on experience.
Includes medical insurance, PTO, 401k.
You must have experience as a C-level Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the President and other directors. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Provide and lead support for multiple Executives and directors with a high level of professionalism and in a manner that reflects positively on the organization.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Organize and sustain executives’ complex daily calendar of meetings; set up appointments and resolve any scheduling issues.
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects, etc.
- Screen and direct incoming calls to appropriate staff; take and deliver accurate messages; respond to requests by gathering and providing information.
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal and external announcements, board meetings, presentations, and organizations that the executive and directors are involved with.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Manage client/customer contact lists.
- Keep up with supply inventory, organize and maintain filing system.
- Welcome the Executives’ guests by greeting them, in person, on the phone, email, or text answering or directing inquiries.
- Represent the company and the Executives in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment.
- Conserve the Executives’ time by reading, researching, collecting, and analyzing information as needed, in advance.
- Complete ad hoc projects as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of related experience required in working in an executive assistant role supporting multiple C-Level executives.
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate verbally and written in an effective and professional tone.
- Time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexible hours according to the needs of business for projects and meetings.
- Business sense - a strong business sense and ability to decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed.
- Commitment to excellence – able to perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis.
- Excellent communicator – the capability to interact with people of all levels in a confident, proficient manner.
- Professional Maturity – demonstrates the ability and temperament to work with sensitive information with respect and confidentiality.
- Team player – is team-oriented in both experience and approach.
- Service focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations of the President and other senior executives by maintaining effective relationships with interested parties.
- Innovated – obtains the ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency.
- Adaptable - Ability to function well in a high-paced environment. Demonstrates patience and willingness to tailor their work style when needed.