FOX wishes to work with top-caliber Physical Therapists in our NY Staten Island team. This PT position will be providing House Calls in the homes of older adults who reside in Staten Island, NY. This position is salaried with benefits and will be 25-32.5 visits per week with overtime at the per diem rate if desired.
At FOX you will find every opportunity to achieve clinical excellence and professional development. We pride ourselves on being a clinician-owned and operated, high-growth, entrepreneurial professional private practice. Because of this, we understand the unique needs of clinicians. We understand YOU!
As a clinician working with FOX, you will receive specialized support and training tailored to your needs that will allow you to achieve your highest potential:
- Professional development and regional support
- Unlimited continuing education units toward licensure
- Autonomy to treat your clients on a flexible schedule
- A culture of respect, hard work, and innovation
- Must have a valid Physical Therapy license in the state(s) of practice, or eligibility to apply
- Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Candidates must demonstrate basic computer literacy skills
- Prefer at least one year of experience, as well as prior expertise and/or comfort working in a home-based setting.
- Entry-level clinicians passionate and committed to a career with older adults are welcome to apply to this position through our widely recognized and established Emerging Professionals New Grad Mentor Program
- Current CPR certification
- Exceptional patient service delivery, outstanding interpersonal skills, and consistent ability to demonstrate clinical excellence, as well as desire to develop professionally