Are you a game-changer? Can you assist in leading your store team to provide extreme customer service including selling, employee management, customer relations, stock, visual merchandising, asset protection, and training? Additionally, in the absence of your store manager, you would assume all managerial duties. Come for the opportunity… Stay for the career!
Our global house-of-brands inspire and empower youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fueling a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place.
• Oversees the location and shipment of all requested merchandise to the appropriate warehouse for RTV and store transfers in a timely fashion
• Retrieves merchandise and fulfills customer Locate orders
• Executes VM standards, company initiatives, gameplan compliance, and ongoing maintenance to impact the customer experience
• Reconciles and files nightly paperwork, WSSR, store to store transfer documents, store shipment manifests, and all other receiving documents per company policy
• Executes price adjustments in a timely fashion per company standard
• Follows all loss prevention policies to minimalize potential shrink
• This position would report to the Overnight Mall Operations Manager
• Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing sales setting
• Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
• Is resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing omni-channel retail environment
• Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
• Strong cognitive and mathematical skills, including problem analysis, decision making, and financial analysis
• High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
• Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays