This position is responsible for applying selling techniques to merchandise, developing a client base to build sales, and achieve store profit objectives.
Major Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
· Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a customer-friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge, and all other components of customer service.
· Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise, and advertisements.
· Demonstrates salesmanship skills by maintaining sales productivity levels.
· Assist in floor moves, merchandising, displaying maintenance, cleaning store including bathroom and stockroom, vacuuming, and returning product to inventory.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Ability to read, write and understand English.
· Ability to process information or merchandise through the computer system and POS register system.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.